Vitamin C Serum- Rejoice The Beauty Inside Out
Glowing skin matters a lot, so consult your skin specialist____ The Vitamin C Serum
There is a huge array of skincare serums, but one that rules all rave reviews is definitely Vitamin C Serum. For brighter, tighter, youthful skin, one legendary serum you can trust is Vitamin C Serum. It will work on the rough texture, uneven tone, aging signs, and acne, like a magic wand, know why? _______this magical potion contains the most reliable, potent antioxidants, peptides, nutrients, and skin brighteners, you can ever imagine. One tiny bottle will make you leave dozens of heavy products.
Why a Vitamin C Serum is better than cream
Vitamin C is meant to rebuild and reproduce fresh skin cells to give it natural youth and luster, the regenerating process demands active penetrating product to reach deeper skin layers, that’s where serum wins the crown over the lotions and creams.
Let’s skim through why Vitamin C Serum is better;
- Serums have a highly concentrated molecular structure, conversely, creams and lotions include larger molecules of sealing ingredients like mineral oils or petroleum.
- The tiniest molecules of Vitamin C serum go deep, repair, and improve cellular structure whereas creams form a barrier on the outer layer to prevent evaporation of moisture and protection from environmental irritants.
- A single serum tends to address several serious skin issues, be it acne prevention, anti-aging, or skin brightening. (E.g. Vitamin c serum). With creams, you might need to incorporate other products to do the jobs.
- For serum, less is more. Unlike creams, a dime size serum goes a long way.
Skincare benefits of Vitamin C Serum
What Vitamin C serum can do for skin_____ In fact Everything. Let’s dive deeper and know what makes it the most sought-after skincare serum
On top of all, vitamin C is an antioxidant that combats free radicals, environmental pollution, and UV rays damage. By scavenging them, it reduces hyper pigmentation, brown spots, freckles, discoloration. Resultantly skin is brighter, radiant, and rejuvenated.
Buh__bye Aging Signs
Vitamin C serum can miraculously turn the clock for you. It has the unique ability to reverse the causes of aging and skin damage at the cellular level. By accelerating collagen and elastin production, it plums and firms the skin. Reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and keep premature aging signs at bay.
Unveil fresh skin___Exfoliation
By exfoliating, gently remove dead cells causing the dullness. It refreshes the skin and reveals glowing smother layers.
Brighten up skin
Vitamin C serum inhibits melanin production that helps in lightening unwanted dark spots, tanned skin. Gives skin a revitalized luster and luminous look.
Road to clear skin__Fight acne
Clean up____Acne____The fine blend of vitamin C serum retouches acne scars make them invisible for rest. It incredibly prevents form future breakouts by controlling sebum production.
Save for glorious life
Vitamin C serums are notoriously expensive, but imagine once you experience the above-told benefits you’d need fewer products, less primer, less foundation, less anti-aging products to clear the face fuss. Ultimately you’ll save money.
Heaven__for all skin types
Most of the Vitamin C serum formulas are for all skin types or there is a targeted formula for any skin problem including oily, dry, hyper pigmented, acne-prone, sensitive skin.
How to use Vitamin C serum
Vitamin C is a skin-changing product, so using it the right way can bring better and swift results.
- AS per the expert's advice, it should be used twice daily in morning and night cleansing routines.
- In the morning, apply it before sunscreen or SPF moisturizer.
- At night, use it before night cream or moisturizer.
- Apply it before foundation it will give a smoother hydrated surface to work on.
- Skin can absorb a certain amount. Using it regularly is better than applying a large amount at a time.
- Moist skin is more absorbent than dry; apply it right after cleansing and toning when your skin is still damp.
- Sandwich it between cleansing and moisturizing. Moisturizing will help lock the actives more effectively.
How to Apply Vitamin C Serum
- Take a dime size of Vitamin C serum; apply directly on the entire face, neck. Gently slather on working outwardly and allow it to absorb. Leave it for a minute to settle down into the skin and then apply moisturizer.
- You can either use an Ice-glob to better penetrate it. Or apply refrigerated cold moisturizer for extraordinary effects.
Why RichSkin Vitamin C Serum
RiichSkin is the name of the trust. RichSkin Vitamin C Serum is precision-designed to revitalize aging skin, tackle discoloration, brighten up the skin and, a lot more. The formula contains essential active ingredients naturally found in the body that increase collagen production to revamp inner & outer layers of skin. It melts right into the skin leaving it smooth, glowing, acne-free and plum.