Burning white sage is one of the oldest and purest methods of cleansing a person, group of people, or space and of getting rid of unwanted spirits.The practice dates back to prehistoric times and it's been documented as having been used in every corner of the world by our ancestors.
The white sage is made up of a powerful herb which is held sacred in many religions due to its effective purifying energies . It is mostly used in cleansing rituals to establish positive energy, clarity of thoughts and healing
* Physical healing and protection : White sage has antimicrobial and antibacterial qualities that keep bacteria, viruses and infectious fungi at bay.
* Spiritual and healing tool : For healers and laypeople, burning sage has been used to resolve spiritual issues, to cleanse the aura or to release negative energy. Certain types of white sage contain thujone, a psychoactive component found in many plants that helps improve your mood and state of mind. A 2014 study specifically claims that Artemisia ludoviciana had been a traditional remedy for treating depression, anxiety or mood disorders in many cultures.
* Reduction of stress level : Another of the many properties of white sage is that it can reduce stress. The leaves are rich in compounds that activate specific areas in the brain responsible for raising mood, reducing stress or relieving pain.
* Remove Negative Energy : Burning sage may also be used as a ritual tool to rid yourself — or your space — of negativity. This includes past traumas, bad experiences, or negative energies from others.
* Help Improve Your Mood : Tradition suggests that burning sage can literally lift one’s spirits to banish negativity. Some research supports this. A 2014 study documented white sage (also known as estafiate) as an important traditional remedy for treating anxiety, depression, and mood disorders in certain cultures.
* It may improve the quality of your sleep : Burning sage has been traditionally used to safeguard against negativity that could interfere with sleep. Some research suggests that sage contains compounds that could help ease insomnia. Classic garden sage (Salvia officinalis) is sometimes burned like white sage. It’s also been used to improve sleep and soothe anxiety.
HOW TO USE ;
You can burn sage in heatproof bowl made of iron/ mud/ abalone shell. Be safe and open windows At times you may feel smell very irritant, its not the smell of sage but the negativity which is surrounding your aura.
We insist you to regularly use it for 4 weeks and remove negativity from your aura and space.